pieceofme

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

with the defense nearing, i cant seem to keep my head straight. dreamt of cheesecake and a person i'd rather not identify (nope. its not michael jackson!). I was trying to get the cheesecake away from him (assuming he is a guy) but he wouldnt give it to me. we tugged and pulled in every direction but the cheesecake remained his. i never got the chance to own it or get it back (i dont know which). until i let go. the last thing i saw was that he ran off with the cheesecake eating it with his bare hands like a savage (imagine night of the living dead only it was cheesecake not human brain). it was crazy. and then i caught myself crying wanting to get the cheesecake back but i cant anymore because he ate all of it. that sadistic son of a biatch. i hope he rots in the men's room. didnt he know he is lactose intolerant? stupid jerk!

why would he do that? he didnt like my cheesecake anyway. or maybe he shows me he doesnt like it but deep inside he is tingling with desire whenever he experiences that melt-in-your-mouth, velvetty creamy goodness of my rich, luscious, sweet-tart cheesecake. ooohhhh! maybe he is using that pakipot technique with me hoping that i will see his disinterest as a challenge and make more cheesecakes for him until i make him like it. Ha, that sleezy dog. he thinks he can outwit me. didnt he know i am the over thinker?! his game is so obvious!

what the heck, i cant get it back anyway. like what they say dont cry over spilled redhorse. ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home