pieceofme

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Got my morning call from a really fat, juicy ipis crawling up my leg. Imagine my horror when I realized that I was sharing my bed with that awful winged life form. Shouted yuck in a million and one tongues hoping that it could figure out that he is (uhmm) unwanted anywhere within a thousand miles from my left, right, front, back, top and bottom. Sadly, it cannot understand human and not used to hearing curses either. Tried to boo it, shoo it, shoed it, still alive and there! Screamed for the green pressurized canister with a big dead ipis label. didn’t dare press the nozzle though. I wouldn’t want my sheets to stink mothball style. Had to go with my head here and the most logical thing for me to do was to leave it in my room for dead. That sounded smart for about 3 seconds when I realized I left my bath towel inside. My morning couldnt get any darker. until I caught the ipis wallowing in my towel’s Downy-softness. SPOKE TOO SOON!!! Wiggled my arms vigorously hoping that I’d be able to shake, shake it offff (get it?! no?! never mind.) but its fuzzy crawlers just held on. What’s worse than a clingy ipis? Ooohhh I know, a clingy airborne ipis! That hideous thing just started to violate my aiprspace like a middle-aged menopausal lady whose hormones have gone haywire. That was it. my panic button was officially on and I was in the run-for-the-hills mode. To think that I was only 5 minutes up! I wonder how the rest of my day would be like? Looking forward! I’m feeling super!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home